<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>iProcureSecurity | ricky | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.iprocuresecurity.eu/ems-network/members/rickymoore/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.iprocuresecurity.eu/ems-network/members/rickymoore/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for ricky.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 18:01:25 +0200</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=1.3.5</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">73b2596e1c68aacc8483227081cbc499</guid>
				<title>ricky started the discussion What Should I Check Before Choosing a Content Marketing Agency? in the group Innovations for Personal Protective Equipment</title>
				<link>https://www.iprocuresecurity.eu/ems-network/groups/innovations-for-personal-protective-equipment/forum/topic/what-should-i-check-before-choosing-a-content-marketing-agency/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 21:06:52 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I’m researching a <a target='_blank' href="https://vermontbookpublishers.com/content-marketing" rel="nofollow">content marketing agency​</a> for a small project and want to make a careful decision rather than choose based on promises alone. What should I check before hiring one? How do you compare experience, content quality, communication, reporting, and actual results? I’d appreciate serious and honest suggestions from people who have worke&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-18531"><a href="https://www.iprocuresecurity.eu/ems-network/groups/innovations-for-personal-protective-equipment/forum/topic/what-should-i-check-before-choosing-a-content-marketing-agency/" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1df6d5b451cf07e77c869c27f2b4823b</guid>
				<title>ricky joined the group Innovations for Personal Protective Equipment</title>
				<link>https://www.iprocuresecurity.eu/ems-network/activity-feed/p/18530/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 21:05:16 +0200</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">be62611167cc5e07316e34b0896493a4</guid>
				<title>ricky became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.iprocuresecurity.eu/ems-network/activity-feed/p/18528/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 25 Aug 2026 21:04:24 +0200</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		