<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>iProcureSecurity | Matata | Activity</title>
	<link>https://www.iprocuresecurity.eu/ems-network/members/akuna/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://www.iprocuresecurity.eu/ems-network/members/akuna/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Matata.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Tue, 06 Oct 2026 18:01:25 +0200</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=1.3.5</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">661bdcb6e5c3fdecb18728ecbd26d649</guid>
				<title>Matata replied to the discussion Looking for Fun Mobile Apps for Evening Relaxation in Ireland in the group Ambulanslar &#38; Yeni Teknolojiler</title>
				<link>https://www.iprocuresecurity.eu/ems-network/groups/ambulans-servisleri-ve-yeni-teknolojiler/forum/topic/looking-for-fun-mobile-apps-for-evening-relaxation-in-ireland/#post-20212</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 14:51:21 +0200</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hi! I totally get where you’re coming from—after a workday in Dublin, I often find myself with my phone in my hands because I don’t have the energy left for a computer. To save time searching for decent mobile versions, I once followed a tip from <a target='_blank' href="https://znaki.fm/ie-en/casino/casinia/" rel="nofollow">Casinia casino no wagering deals</a><span>, which lists platforms with excellent smartphone optimization in de&hellip;</span></p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-18892"><a href="https://www.iprocuresecurity.eu/ems-network/groups/ambulans-servisleri-ve-yeni-teknolojiler/forum/topic/looking-for-fun-mobile-apps-for-evening-relaxation-in-ireland/#post-20212" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">71c458b0186aa12f112f0a089c45c3d7</guid>
				<title>Matata joined the group Ambulanslar &#38; Yeni Teknolojiler</title>
				<link>https://www.iprocuresecurity.eu/ems-network/activity-feed/p/18889/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 14:48:54 +0200</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">505771f6b799b4c186483f67bf7eb14e</guid>
				<title>Matata became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://www.iprocuresecurity.eu/ems-network/activity-feed/p/18887/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 26 Sep 2026 14:47:07 +0200</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		